Neighbor's Guide To Self Storage
October 6, 2018
The Neighbor’s Guide to Storage Rental
Renting a storage unit is similar to renting or owning a home. There are requirements and expectations. The Rules and Regulations lay out what we expect from you as tenants and neighbors.
- We have gate access hours from 6 AM – 10 PM 7 days a week (Major Holidays Excepted). This is for everyone’s protection and security.
- There is no storage of hazardous materials or flammables. Paint, gasoline, solvents, chemicals, etc. are not permitted on the grounds.
- There is no smoking anywhere on the grounds.
- Items in your unit may not be stacked within 18” of the fire sprinkler heads.
- There is no storage of food, perishable items or live animals.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the grounds.
- Animals are not allowed on the grounds.
- There is no working out of your unit. This is a storage facility and may not be used as a working garage. Use of power tools, welding equipment, etc. is prohibited as is working on automobiles in any way.
- Keeping the outside and Inside of your storage unit clean and free of debris is also an expectation that we have for our renters. This will help to ensure that everyone can experience a clean and safe environment.
- Any breach of the peace is grounds for immediate eviction.
Being mindful of these Regulations can help you to become not only a great tenant but a great neighbor as well!